Friday, March 4, 2011

the next 2 mails from the last gal


She wrote

Hi

Hope u had a good time in ## .. When do u return to ##?

I went to India in march of this year after  ## yrs ... Was totally amazed by all the changes esp ###### airport ... Looked like a different airport. But The traffic in ##### is horrendous. I'm hoping to make a trip home in early ####. Are u planning a trip to India anytime soon?

My brother lives in ######## about 200 miles from where I'm now ... That's really nice.  Do u have alot of family in the ### ?

It would be great if we could talk sometime my cell is

His Reply

Hi

Thanks for the mail. Hope all is well in ##.

I dropped you a line a couple of mins back i guess u were busy. by the way my # is ########## just in case the voice message I sent was not clear.

I love the last couple of days in #####. spending some quality time with friends and just having a blast. I leave for home  tomorrow and will be there late tomorrow evening.

I was actually planning to go back in December of this year but decided to postpone the trip. I went back in 07 after like like 4 years.

Wel I was gonna keep this mail short that way I guess we will have a lot more to talk abt, not that I run out of topics.

hope you have  a great day ∧ talk to u soon

Following the exchange of # we continued our correspondence via the phone

2 comments:

  1. Why are you writing about me and our conversations here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fictional blog. All views are personal views of the author and are not a reflection of the views of any other person. Any resemblance to a real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

    ReplyDelete