Friday, February 25, 2011

The search goes on








Hi 

Nice to hear from you. Hope you had a nice weekend .... Mine has been kind of crazy as I have just moved from #### to ##### spent most of the day unpacking luckily family came over to help.

Where in ##### did u live?... I grew up there... In ####. My family is also from ### as you may know. I have been in the state for about # years now... Was in ###### for 3 yrs for my school then was in ###### and worked in a #### and now in ########.

I have attached a picture
Hope u have a great weekend
Bye


His Reply


Hi





Thanks for the email and the picture. I was visiting family and friends back in ###### this holiday.It was fun other than the drive from one place to another, It seemed like every one was on the freeway.

I grew up in ########, and we moved to ###### but we visited ###### pretty often. I visited India  back in 07 and could not believe how it changed over the past few years. I recently moved to ######## so I know how that goes. I guess I am still living out of suitcases.

How long ago since u visited #####? Do u have family close to you in the ##3?



Hope you had a great holiday


No comments:

Post a Comment