Friday, March 25, 2011

Geust blogger Raman


My work has given me the opportunity to meet a lot of interesting people from various walks of life, religious backgrounds and lifestyles. As I spoke with them I discovered that having my marriage kind of arranged was a great icebreaker, and my social circle mushroomed each time I retold my story.

 I personally think an arranged marriage assisted through technology is a good idea. I feel it would be easier for me to share a life with someone who understood my upbringing and culture.The scary part however of arranged marriage   to me is the big S. 

Most religions and civilized societies will agree that sex is an integral part of a marriage. “It’s also nice to have a spiritual and family connection with your mate, rather than one that begins in a bar and ends with sex.”  A good % of American couples have sex on the third date and I may just see my fiancé three times before we get married.  I would not be able to share with you what sex in an arranged marriage is like so i asked a friend

“In an arranged  marriage you have to cross the hurdle of just sex. Once you past the hurdle and build a trust and respect for the physical relationship to blossom. It may take time but once that time is elapsed you would have the most intimate physical relationship.”                                                                   
                                                                                                 Some one who had an arrange marriage 

Sexual Health I have been told  can be improved naturally through the practices of Tantra Yoga and tantric sex. Besides having a strong body/mind/spirit connection, every loving couple should also enjoy multiple, powerful sexual orgasms, which stimulate and increase the secretion of the pineal and pituitary glands.

As things were getting serious two of my friends  took me aside and gave me the rundown  on the birds and bees. Combine an Indian upbringing with a Catholic-school education, and my knowledge of sex was limited to "It is a sin." Despite blushing profusely and begging them to stop, I completed the crash course, one of my friends  who armed  with the Kama Sutra, which he had downloaded onto my PDA made some good laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment