Friday, December 3, 2010

My parents mail to me

After a disagreement with my parents in 2007 I told them never to even bring up marriage again. As time went on, it healed the wounds, and we started communicateing again.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 9:52 AM, I received an email from my father. He was diplomatic and did not want to tick me off again, so it read:

Dear Son,

It's been a long time since I heard from you.  Actually, I came across a very interesting matrimonial advertisement in the "Examiner." If you are interested, you can reply directly to the email address given or call on the mobile number given. The extract of the advertisement is as follows:


"Parents of R.C. Goan spinster 28 yrs. 5'2.5", wheatish complexion, postgraduate, working in U.S.A. Visiting Bombay/Goa in December, invite alliance from bachelors with good family background, working in U.S.A. Kindly reply if interested with details and photograph to ########################"


So now the ball is in your court; if you wish to reply go ahead and either Email or Callon the Email address given or the mobile number given.

bye for now

luv & rgds to all out there,

No comments:

Post a Comment